Banglalink Emergency Internet Service. Banglalink has introduced Emergency Internet Service so that you can continue nonstop data use even if you do not have balance. By the service Banglalink confirms that Internet goes on, whether you have balance or not. All pre-paid and cnc subscribers are eligible for this service.
Banglalink Emergency Internet
- Subscriber, whose balance is below or equal to tk.5, can have for this service
- To avail the Banglalink Emergency Internet Service, dial *875#.
- After activating the “emergency internet” service, tk.5 will be taken away from the subscribers account upon recharge.
- In case of recharge, data emergency balance will get first priority.
- Subscribers will get the requested amount after two full payments of emergency balance.
- subscribers will get emergency balance loan once per day.
- 12 mb for tk.5 will be valid for 2 days.
- To check “emergency internet” status, dial *875*0#.
- To check internet balance and validity, dial *124*500#.
- Tk.5 is inclusive of sd + vat + sc.