Grameenphone Bundle Offer 2016. Grameenphone has introduced 5 different Bundle packs of Talk-time, Internet data, SMS, & MMS for its prepaid customers. Grameenphone subscribers can choose from five different packs.
Grameenphone Bundle Offer 2016
A detail about the Grameenphone Bundle Offer 2016 is given below:
Note: 3% Supplementary Duty (SD) and 15% VAT will be applicable on Price and 10 sec pulse will be applicable on free minutes
- GP Prepaid and Postpaid (Ekota, xplore, & GP Public Phone) customer are eligible for this offer.
- To buy preferred bundle, customer has to type the eligible keyword and send to 9999 or directly dial to USSD string (free of charge).
- The minutes purchased can be used for any GP numbers including F&F & Super F&F as well
- All free minutes are for GP-GP, GP- Other local number including FnF/ Super FnF/CUG calls as per respective bundles modality.
- SMS and MMS will be applicable for GP to GP only.
- Within the validity period if customer purchases another bundle, then the validity of bundle will be extended accordingly from the day of purchase and previous volume will be added on.
- Multiple purchases are possible.
- “My Zone” Customer can also avail the offer.
- However, My Zone discount will be applicable after utilization of the bundle minutes.
For Data offer:
- If a prepaid bundle taker selects any existing Internet packages, data volume will also be added to that migrated package.
- Prepaid consumers need to activate New Pay-as-you-go (P0) package in order to enjoy internet offer with Bundle.
- To activate the package, dial *500*0#.
- In prepaid, the data volume will be added to the present package volume that the customer might be already using.
- In post-paid, the Bundle data volume will not be added with existing package volume.
- Data volume can be used after the expiry of already subscribed package volume but within the specific validity period.
- If a prepaid customer uses the Bundle Data volume before the expiry date, regular pay will be applicable.
- During the data disbursement time, if any postpaid customer found in BARRED status, in that case data will not be disbursed.
- Existing Internet P2, P3 and Smart Plan clients will not get the Bundle Internet Volume distributed to their account.
- To stop using this internet offer, send STOP to 5000 (free of cost).
- Customer can avail the offer through SMS based or USSD opt-in process as per the above table